Welcome to Mytham Primary School Parent Forum
• Understand that both teachers and parents need to work together for the benefit of their children.
• Demonstrate that all members of the school community should be treated with respect and therefore set a good example in their own speech and behaviour.
• Only items that are on the agenda will be discussed.
• The person who has asked for the agenda item will introduce the item unless they are not present.
• Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Please allow others to express this without interrupting.
• The Forum is not the place for discussing items relating to an individual child.
• The parents at the meeting represent parents generally. Please consider this when voting on items.